We hope everyone is well and staying safe. It certainly appears that many people are considering the purchase of a camper van as a solution to their UK based holidays this year.
Here is an update on the measures we’ve put in place so that we can open on a limited but safe basis for ourselves and our customers.
* viewing appointments are now possible again, but strictly on a pre-arranged basis. This is so we don’t have the usual Saturday problem of everyone turning up at the same time. We are offering appointments from 11am to 4pm, Monday to Saturday inclusive.
* please don’t just arrive without booking in as we may be seeing other customers during their allocated slot – just drop us an email, or call, and we’ll get you booked in at a time that suits you.
* there will only be one member of staff onsite and a 2m distance will be observed at all times
* disposable gloves, and hand gel are available
* we can now offer unaccompanied test drives, so we don’t have to come with you
* we will keep one van aside to give you the grand tour and this van will be cleaned and wiped down between visitors. The rest of the vans will be open but with no access allowed, unless a test drive is required, in this case the van you want to drive will be cleaned before and after.
* the inside of the office is extremely clean and will be cleaned twice per day as a matter of course.
We hope that by putting these measures in place it will give people the confidence to book in and visit. We have around 10 converted vans onsite and ready to go. Handovers are available on a contactless delivery basis with a video of your van sent beforehand and the van & keys dropped at your house.
We look forward to hearing from you soon